FEDERAL CHARACTER COMMISSION
NO.3 MAPUTO STREET WUSE ZONE 3
P.M.B 5008, WUSE ABUJA
INVITATION FOR TENDER AND EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR 2021 CAPITAL PROJECTS
INTRODUCTION: The Federal Character Commission in furtherance of its mandate is desirous of implementing some of its projects under the 2021 fiscal year. Consequently and in compliance with provision of Public Procurement Act (PPA) 2007, the commission wishes to invite reputable contractors/service providers with relevant proven competence and experience to bid for the under listed Projects.
2. SCOPE OF WORKS
PROJECT A: GENERAL RENOVATION OF FCC STATE OFFICES AND HEADQUARTERS (WORKS)
|LOT ‘A’||Description of work||LOCATION|
|Lot A1||General Renovation of FCC State Office Uyo, Akwa-Ibom State||Uyo, Akwa-Ibom State|
|Lot A2||General Renovation of FCC State Office Ilorin, Kwara State||Ilorin, Kwara State|
|Lot A3||General Renovation of FCC Headquarters Abuja,FCT||Abuja, FCT|
PROJECT B: REPLACEMENT OF UNSERVICEABLE FURNITURE ITEMS (GOOD)
|LOT ‘B’||DESCRIPTION OF WORK||LOCATION|
|Lot B||Supply /Installation of Office Furniture and Equipment||Headquarters Abuja|
PROJET C:PURCHASE OF VEHICLES FOR INSPECTION AND EVALUATION OF PROJECTS/PROGRAMMES EXECUTED BY MDAs (GOODS)
|LOT ‘C’||DESCRIPTION OF WORK||QUANTITY|
|Lot C||4.0 Litres Petrol engine V6 (SUV) 2.5 Litres Petrol engine (Sedan) 2.7 Litres Petrol engine (16 seater Bus)||1No 2 Nos 1 No|
PROJECT D: PROVISION OF ONE (1) LIFT AT HEADQUARTERS
|D||Supply/Installation of 630kg 8 passenger lift||1No.|
PROJECT E:EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI)
|LOT ‘E’||DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE|
|E1 E2 E3 E4||Sensitization and Public Enlightenment on Socio-Economic Amenities and Infrastructural Facilities. Integrating Strategic Partnership with Critical Stakeholders and Advocacy on Balanced Development. Documentary on the FCC activities. Production of quarterly in house magazine.|
- ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS: –
- Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including Forms CAC2 and CAC7;
- Evidence of Company Income’s Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years valid till 31st December, 2021; with minimum average turnover of
- Evidence of current Pension Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2021;
- Evidence of current Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2021;
- Evidence of current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2021;
- Evidence of Registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring on 31st December, 2021 or valid Certificate issued by BPP.
- Sworn Affidavit disclosing whether or not any officer of the relevant committees of the Federal Character Commission (FCC) or the Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present Director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and to confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars;
- Company’s Audited Accounts for the last three (3) years -2018, 2019, 2020;
- Evidence of financial capability to execute the project by submission of Reference Letter from a reputable commercial bank in Nigeria, indicating willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of the project when needed;
- Company’s Profile with the Curriculum Vitae of Key Staff to be deployed for the project, including copies of their Academic/Professional qualifications (in case of construction: COREN, QSRBN, ARCON, CORBON etc.;
- Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar jobs executed in the last five (5) years including Letters of Awards, Valuation Certificates, Job Completion Certificates and Photographs of the projects;
- List of Plants/Equipment with proof of Ownership/Lease (where applicable);
- Project E: Evidence of Firms current registration with relevant professional body(ies):
- Project C: Only companies included in the National Automotive Design and Development Council’s approved list of local manufacturers of vehicles or their authorised representatives should bid for the vehicles.
- For Joint Venture/Partnership, Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) should be provided (CAC, Tax Clearance Certificate, Pension Compliance Certificate, ITF Compliance Certificate, NSITF Compliance Certificate, IRR & Sworn Affidavit are compulsory for each JV partner)
- All documents for submission must be transmitted with a Covering/Forwarding letter under the Company/Firm’s Letter Head Paper bearing amongst others, the Registration Number (RC) as issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), Contact Address, Telephone Number (preferably GSM No.), and e-mail address. The Letterhead Paper must bear the Names and Nationalities of the Directors of the Company at the bottom of the page, duly signed by the authorised officer of the firm.
- COLLECTION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS (PROJESTS A-D)
Interested companies are to collect the Standard Bidding Document (SBD) from the Procurement Unit, Ground floor Room A007, Ground Floor, Block ‘A’ Federal Character Commission Headquarters, No. 3 Maputo Street Wuse Zone 3, Abuja, on evidence of payment of a non-refundable tender fee of
N10,000.00 per Lot, paid into the Federal Character Commission’s Remita account in any reputable commercial bank in Nigeria.
- SUBMISSION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS (PROJECTS A-D)
Prospective bidders are to submit bid for each of the Lot desired, two (2) hard copies each of the technical and financial bids with softcopy of financial bid only in MS Excel format, packaged separately in sealed envelopes and clearly marked as “Technical Bid” or “Financial Bid”. Thereafter, put the two sealed envelopes together in a bigger sealed envelope addressed to the Executive Chairman, Federal Character Commission Headquarters, No. 3 Maputo Street Wuse Zone 3, Abuja, and clearly marked with the name of the project and the Lot number. Furthermore, the reverse of each sealed envelope should bear the name and address of the bidder and drop in the designated Tender Box (Ministerial Tender Board Secretariat, Room A007, ground floor, Block ‘A’ Federal Character Commission Headquarters, No. 3 Maputo Street Wuse Zone 3, Abuja,) not later than Monday, 19 July, 2021 by 12:00 noon.
- OPENING OF BIDS
- The Expression of Interest (EOI) documents for (Project E) will be opened immediately after the deadline submission on Monday, 21 June, 2021 by 12:00 noon, which must be the same deadline for the submission in the Commission’s Boardroom 4th Floor, Block ‘A’ Federal Character Commission Headquarters, No. 3 Maputo Street Wuse Zone 3, Abuja,
Note:- Company’s shall be shortlisted based on their meeting eligibility requirement and only shortlisted consultants shall be invited to submit Technical and financial proposals for subsequent evaluation and public opening in respect of Project E.
- Opening of Technical Bids for Projects A – D shall commence immediately at Commission’s Boardroom4th Floor, Block ‘A’ Federal Character Commission Headquarters, No. 3 Maputo Street Wuse Zone 3, Abuja. Please ensure that you sign the bid-submission register in the Procurement Unit, as the FCC will not be held liable for misplaced or wrongly submitted bids. For further enquiries, please contact the Director General Services on email firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only the Financial bids of the successful Technical bidders will be opened on Monday,26 July, 2021 in the Commission’s Boardroom 4th Floor Block ‘A’.While the financial bids of un-successful bidders will be returned un-opened.
- GENERAL INFORMATION
- Bids must be in English Language and signed by an official authorized by the bidder;
- Bids submitted after the deadline for submission would be returned un-opened;
- Bidders should not bid for more than two (2) Lots
- All costs will be borne by the bidders;
- Presence of bidders/representatives and members of the public shall not be required during the bid opening ceremony in compliance with COVID-19 Guidelines. The Bids Opening will be covered by video recording with the presence of two(2) representative of private sector professional bodies and Civil Society Organization in the area of Anti-Corruption/ Transparency;
- Bid documents can be submitted\p through Post (Courier Services);
- The Federal Character Commission is not bound to pre-qualify any bidder and reserves the right to annul the Procurement process at any time without incurring any liabilities in accordance with Section 28 of the Public Procurement Act 2007.
Federal Character Commission