A TWO-DAY SENSITIZATION WORKSHOP/PORTAL TRAINING FOR DESK OFFICERS OF MDAs ORGANIZED BY FEDERAL CHARACTER COMMISSION IN COLLABORATION WITH PYRICH GROUP LIMITED, ABUJA
The Federal Character Commission is organizing a two-day National Workshop titled “ONLINE SUBMISSION OF NOMINAL ROLL, FORMAT AND PROCESSES” scheduled to hold in batches from Monday – Thursday of each week beginning from 25th October to 4th November, 2021 at Pyrich Group Limited, No 3 R.A. Adeleye Close, off Usman Sarki Crescent, (Around Big Joe Transport Company) Utako, Abuja, from 10am – 4pm daily.
2. The workshop is being organized to sensitize and train the Desk Officers of the Federal Ministries, Departments and Agencies (MDAs) on the correct format and process of forwarding their Nominal Rolls online through the Commission’s Website/Portal which would ensure smooth and timely submission of their returns and enable MDAs who missed the earlier training to attend.
3. It is also to update participants with the emerging trend and best practices as well as to address the observed lapses/challenges found in the submission of some MDAs who had earlier attended a similar workshop with the Commission.
4. In view of this, Chief Executive Officers of all Federal MDAs nationwide are hereby requested to nominate a minimum of two (2) Officers, one of whom must be the Desk Officer (must be computer literate) responsible for forwarding the Nominal Rolls to attend the workshop.
5. Furthermore, the online submission of Nominal Rolls and the training is a prerequisite for issuance of Certificate of Compliance, Waivers and Submission of Long and Short Lists. All Participants should come along with their MDA’s Nominal Rolls for the years 2018, 2019 and 2020 for the training and upload to the upgraded Commission’s Portal.
6. Kindly note that each MDA is expected to pay sum
N300, 000.00 (Three Hundred Thousand naira) Only, comprising of the following, N100,000.00 (One Hundred Thousand naira) only as Profile Registration fees and N100,000.00 (One Hundred Thousand naira) Only, for each of the participants payable online through the Commission’s websitewww.federalcharacter.gov.ng/training.
7. This amount covers Workshop Materials, Tea breaks and Lunch only. Participants are expected to make arrangements for their accommodation and transportation.
8. Please your MDA code number for registration is 101810. This code will be required while you do your registration on the Commission’s payment portal as mentioned above. It is necessary for participant(s) to register and choose appropriate batch suitable for them, if encounter any challenge in registration, kindly contact via email:firstname.lastname@example.org or call any of the contact numbers below.
9. Please accept the assurances of the Executive Chairman’s highest regards.
For: Executive Chairman
For further inquiries please contact the following: –
ICT Officer 08063596696
Director, MIS 08055549497