About The Training
The FEDERAL CHARACTER COMMISSION is organising a two - day workshop titled
"ONLINE SUBMISSION OF NOMINAL ROLL, FORMAT AND PROCESSES"
scheduled to hold in batches
Chams City, Training Center, Maitama Abuja, Nigeria.
This workshop is being reorganized to update participants with the emerging trends and best
well as to address the observed lapses/challenges found in the submission of some MDAs who had
earlier attended a
similar workshop with the commission in 2013 It is also to sensitize and train the Desk Officers of
Federal Ministries, Departments and Agencies on the correct Format and Process of forwarding their
Nominal Rolls online through the
Commission's website/Portal which would ensure smooth and timely submission of their returns.
How To Apply
- Obtain the MDA Establishment Code from the invitation letter sent to your MDA
- Use the MDA Establishment Code to create an account for
During MDA registration, please follow the on-screen guide for a quick and easy
- On successful registration, you will be required to verify and authenticate
your account. Please follow the guide(s) you received via EMAIL & SMS
Message for the verification process.
- After account creation and verification, you can then proceed to log into your account.
Please note that the account registration and verification is done only once for a MDA.
- On successful login, You can add participants for the training and also select a training
session to attend.